In this article, you will get to know how can we install Nanook Kodi Addon. You can install this addon on devices congruous with kodi such as smartphones, computers and tablets.Nanook kodi addon is a third party addon. Nanook addon is the source of entertainment for Kodi users. The library of nanook contain variety of content of movies. It is useful in earning the better quality material.
Now look forward to grasp the installation process of Nanook kodi addon.
How to Configure Kodi for Installing Nanook Addon
Kodi is prevented by the setting in which it does not allow to install the third party addon. Third party addons are those which are not officially present in Kodi Addon repository. So if you want to install Nanook kodi addon the main thing you have to do first is to set your device up to complete the installation process.
The things which you need to change are as follow:
1) Roll towards kodi home-screen, Here you will see the settings option, click it.
2) Now go to system settings and in the menu bar click on add-ons and then navigate towards the unknown sources and enable it.3) After enabling the unknown source you will see the warning message click yes to move forward. Keep in mind that it is a safe process.
Method to Install Nanook Kodi Addon
After you have configured Kodi let’s move forward to install Nanook kodi addon.
This is a three-step process. In the three- steps mentioned below you can install nanook addon.
1) Install the Zero tolerance repository by adding the source.
2) Now by using the source added install the Zero Tolerance repository.
3) Now by using the Zero Tolerance repository install Nanook kodi addon.
I recommend you to use Express VPN for streaming the live videos. A Virtual Private Network allows you to hide your personal information and location from ISP’s.If you are not satisfied with Express VPN you can refund your money within 30 days
Step 1:How to add the source
In the very first step, Add the source.
1) Go to the Kodi home-screen and open settings. The icon is present on the top of the screen.2)Now open the File manager in the tab.3)Now you have to add the source. If you have already added the source before you have to scroll down and find add source.4)A dialog box will be popped up named as Add file source click the <None> option here.5)After that enter the path http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq in the required field.
If you don’t type the URL correctly it will cause problem when you will install the addon. Click OK. after entering the path.6)In the next step enter the name for the source media in the same window and then click OK.
You can type the name of your own choice so that it will help you to remind it later.
After these steps you have added the source successfully. Now the next step is to install the Zero Tolerance Repository by using the source.
Step 2:How to install the Zero Tolerance Kodi Repository
It is very simple process. You can install the Zero Tolerance Repository by following the steps mentioned below.
1) Open the Kodi home screen and simply click Add-ons.2)On the top of the screen a package Installer is located on the left most side of the screen click on it.3)In the next step select install from zip file.
4)Now look for the source name you have added before and click on it.
The version of the repository will be updated if the new version is released it will be replaced by the old one.
- When the Zero Tolerance Addon is installed a notification will be popped-up with a message Zero Tolerance Addon installed.
It is installed successfully now the next step is to install the Nanook Kodi Addon using current repository.
Step 3:Method for Installing Nanook Kodi Addon
Following are the steps to install Nanook Kodi Addon.
1) Go toward Kodi home-screen and open the Add-ons here you will see the icon of package installer click on it and select install from repository.2) Scroll down and find the Zero Tolerance Repository. And open it.
3) Now click on the Video add-ons.4) Here you will see the list of add-ons move the cursor down and find Nanook in the available list of add-ons.5) Now click Install after few minutes Nanook Kodi Add-on will be installed on your device.
6) When the Nanook Kodi Addon is installed a notification will be popped-up with a message Zero Nanook Add-on installed.
When the installation process is completed you will see the tick mark on the left side where Nanook is written.
Though, Your device is all ready to stream videos using Nanook Kodi Addon.
The last thing you have to do is to open the Kodi home screen click on the Add-ons and from the menu select Video add-ons.Here you will see Nanook Add-on is already present.
One thing I want to mention here is that everything you will stream is clearly visible to the government so if you want to hide the content which you are streaming you have to use VPN by using VPN you can hide your identity and location also.
One of the best VPN I am recognized with is Express VPN it provide it users the secure and high quality connection. It will give you a trial for the first 30 days and even if you are not satisfied with it performance you can refund your money.
So, VPN can be activated in few steps:
1)Open the app store and search for express VPN now click on the desired result.
2) Now click download and install it on your device.
3) Now open the app and enter your login details like your email and password and then click on sign in. If you are the new user then click on the new user below the sign in form and fill the required information.
4) The last and the final step is to click the power button on after that your connection is VPN secure.
Enjoy VPN secured connection.You can easily install Nanook Addon for kodi in few minutes.The only problem arises is with the server because sometime the URL entered is not correct which causes difficulty to make a connection with a server but hopefully, by using Zero Tolerance source you will not face any difficulty.